Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Sister-in-law found a Place in NY!

It's about time. My sister-in-law has been on a search for NYC Condo for months now. I informed of the information I found out on the Tribeca Coops for sale and she was thrilled. She got right on top of the situation and called her realtor. She was able to go see it today and she fell in love with the place. Of course, I would to if I was the one moving to the big city.

I wanted to keep all my readers posted in case others have been looking at relocating to NYC. If this might be you, then it is definitely worth your time to check out this place. She said it was the best she has seen on the market. It has the ideal location and all the attractions she is looking for. I'm sure anyone would love this place. I know I would! Can't wait to visit her!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and House Design