Monday, August 24, 2009

Houston Bound

One of my best friends is having to relocate to Houston because of her job. I am truly happy for her, although she is going to be missed tremendously. Life sometimes throws you a curve ball and you have no choice but to run after it. Needless to say, I am helping her search around online for some different Houston apartments.

She has already informed me that Houston apartments for rent are not easy to come by. She is not extremely picky, but there are things she does want, such as a good location. The first thing I am going to do is look through an Apartment Guide and see what there is available. I figure I can eliminate some of the choices and only give her a list of the ones she might consider. This will save her tons of time. I plan on her giving me a list of what she can't live without and what she doesn't really mind. This is probably the easiest way to search for her. I just hope by me doing this it will save her some time and she can focus on getting moved.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and House Design