Saturday, August 30, 2008

Purchased a another house to flip!

Ok, so we finally closed on another house this week, and we will start on it Monday. First thing will be doing is making a list of what renovations need to take place. It is pretty much cleaned out except for some appliances. So won't have to do that. Thank goodness! I will take some pictures of before and after and post them on here soon. I will also be listing our deals we find for remodeling. Keep coming back for more......

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:

The Eclectic WAHM said...

Can't wait to see more! This is a topic that really interests me, so I'll be sure to keep reading.

I've nominated you for a blog award - check it out here http://www.eclecticwahm.net/2008/09/blog-award.html

Have a great weekend!


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and House Design