Saturday, October 18, 2008

I've been tagged!

Kateedyd What?! has tagged me!!! What does this mean? It means I have to share some things about myself with you! What do you want to know? Well, I get to choose what I want you to know!! LOL!!

I am supposed to post 8 random facts about me and then choose 8 people to get tagged!

First, the rules:

1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

Eight Facts About Me:
1. I have one child, named Haley, who is 18 going on 30.
2. I have a step-son from a previous marriage who I still think of as my own.
3. I have a dog named Noel, which is half lab, half greyhound. I would love to have a Yorkie...maybe someday!
4. I remarried again this past April...so, I'm still a newlywed.
5. I'm the only child! Always hated that!
6. We love to travel...but our favorite are cruises!
7. I have worked at home for approx. 10 year....wouldn't trade it for an outside job!
8. I suffer from Rheumatoid Arthritis and have had two knee replacements and one shoulder replacement.

I'm tagging these great bloggers in hopes that I find out some juicy gossip about them:
4 Cats Make Me Crazy
The 40's Life
Bahama Berry
The Cajun Blogger
Candle at Both Ends
Christianity with Tracey
Claudette's Words
Coodas' Corner

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

- said...

That was fun. Now I'll have to hop on over to the other blogs and see what they reveal about themselves.
Shrinking Pamelalala
I Don't Commute
Paradise Fiber Studio

Mea Culpa Bath and Body said...

I was tagged twice! Is this tagging fun?


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and House Design