Monday, October 13, 2008

Thanks for my award!

Thanks Jen at Drawings on the Wall and Emily at Mama and Hustler??? for my "I Love Your Blog" award. I feel honored to receive this. I want to take a moment and say I truly enjoy reading your blog.

There are some rules for this award:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the persons you've nominated.

So, with that said, I am now passing the award along to 7 blogs that I love. I hope all of you will take some time to check them out.

My nominees are:

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Look what I found while looking at your pictures of the amazing colonial house. Thank you!

J said...

Thank you!!!


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and House Design